layout

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fun Ideas for Valentine's Day...

I can't tell you how much I love blogging, I find new ideas for crafts and scrapbooking from all the blogs I follow. Today I wanted to share a few great ideas from some fellow bloggers. I will post some pics and then link them to their sites, so you too can enjoy what their blogs have to offer! First and foremost I can't thank the blogs I follow enough for always providing great posts and ideas! I have a binder filled to the brim with all the wonderful ideas! I have done some and some I will do 'one day', please keep it up my fellow bloggers, because this blogger for one....LOVES all the posts!

Here is a fun and simple idea from Brown Paper Packages: Candy Heart Bracelets




And this darling card made by no other than Kimberly from Stampin' by the Sea. I ADORE her blog, she sells Stampin' Up and really knows her stuff! I found her through blogging and fell in love with her style and her beautiful 'how-to's'! Enjoy ladies this beautiful card!



Ladies!!!! You are going to LOVE this idea! It's from one of my most favorite blogs TaterTots & Jello.
Here is her beautiful, Whimsical Cupcake Liner Valentine's Door Wreath!



Well lovely ladies, I hope you have fun bouncing from blog to blog to get some great crafting ideas for 'your' Valentine!!! Leave a comment on what your favorite blog is! Tootles!
Much Love,

10 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Love the bracelet and the cupcake paper wreath! Cute things!

Rosemary said...

So cute!!!
XO,
Rosemary

Maija said...

Your blog looks fabulous Robyn!!!

Selina said...

Beautiful ideas! Thanks for following my blog!

Looking forward to your new ideas!
http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

Minta's Creations said...

Love your creations..
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Ohmygoodness- so darling. I want a wreath like that!!

Anonymous said...

We Purchase Houses With No Objectivity,We Bribe Any Houses,We take Over Payments.Please expand supply silhouette on
http://www.cashsellfast.com and pinch suggest in 48 hours
or tag us 410-978-7981,please refer to friends who needfulness help.Bless day!



Concentration Landlords and Rehabbers:
If you are a solemn investor buying at least anecdote descendants per quarter for rental or rehab,
then you are in the right go on right now.
http://www.renewreality.com.


Proprietor Financing May Be The Secret Solution Learn How To Own A Snug harbor a comfortable Without Dealing With A Bank!
Search out The Hideous Truly In all directions Renting & Why It May Be Setting You Subsidize Financially??¦ Get better
Insider Secrets on How Proprietor Financing Surely Works
http://www.reimatcher.com/Baltimore/Reality_properties/sp1.


Be in want of Fresh Start? We can help.Painting callers can picture your house within desired loiter again and again framing,
in colors of your choice with win out over discounts in support of paints,with satisfying not later than customer quality.
Fair prices,references,certify,fetters,insuranse.For pictures of your works amuse visit
http://www.renewhouse4u.com.

Ellen Jarvis said...

I'm just running through tomorrow's LABOR OF LOVE HALLOWEEN HOP hop line-up, sending reminders that we'll look for your posting tomorrow (Friday, 9/2) at 6 a.m. EST.

Kisses to you for the love you've shown to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care. Please let me know quickly if you have any issues with posting on time; this is a fantastic hop and we're looking forward to TONS of people enjoying it!

You can check out my sample posting at www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com. If you need anything, have any concerns, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me at cardmonkey@comcast.net. xoxoxo
Ellen

Plastic cards said...

All ideas are so nice. The card is looking so gorgeous, I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

You love blogging MORE than God
when this world is simply passing
and 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust?
DO NOT love anything more than God;
DO NOT compromise Seventh-Heaven
for your soul...

I do it, too.
We're simply sinfull mortals.
We must RISEABOVE this world
fulla filthy explitives.

God bless your indelible soul.